Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Getting Old

So, I finished up my CPH yesterday. I mean really finished it, with buttons and everything! I was going to head down to Balboa Park with The Brain this afternoon to take some nice FO shots, but...my back just hurts too damn much! I have no idea what I did to it, but it's the kind of back ache that hurts just to breathe, you know?

Here's what I need: you know those water wing things? The inflatable arm cuffs that help kids learn to swim? I need an inflatable torso-holder-upper. Do those exist? A quick Google search for inflatable back braces shows that this simple model (pictured) is pretty much my only option. Not really my ideal, because I want one with a built-in heating pad.

Oh, and it must also dispense Dr. Pepper and Red Vines.

FO post coming soon. I promise!

1 comment:

Mrs. Homesteader said...

mmmmm....dr. pepper and red vines. I met one of my best friends over d.p. and red vines! Too, too funny!

Hope you feel better soon.

And I'm so jealous about Balboa Park. I miss that place terribly!